- Easy usage of terminals and applications
- Autocomplete of long absence
- Correction log of attendance data
- Graphical representation of problematic locations in the data
- On-line review of the presence
- Minimizing application user clicks
- Monitoring the number of vacation days and overtime hours
- Display balance of hours in the terminal
- Statistics and graphs
- Supervision of payroll auditor over developing solutions
- Detailed devison of offers and performance
- Easy contract management
- Converters to various payroll systems
- Connection to catering and coupon system
- Calculation for taking meal tickets
- Simple system for monitoring and evaluation of orders
- Account of working hours
- Module for automatic and manual shift planning
- The management of requirements and approval of absences
- Annual holiday plan
- Applications for Windows and Web Client
- Touch applications for employees
- Collection of comissions and output via terminals
- Collection of comissions via touch stations
- Collection of rders using bar codes
- Possibility of connection to access system
Attendance System MaDaM
Our modern attendance system uses more than 25 years of experience in the development of these systems. The system is now fully configurable and adaptable to any company or organization that would like to use it. MaDaM integrates other modules which makes it a highly scalable and modulated system not only for the treatment of staff time, but also for related agendas. It is fully integrated with the access system module, catering module, the module of offers and performance monitoring and others.
MaDaM in Elok-Opava Company
Based on an inspection of LO in Elok-Opava company, the need to change attendance system became necessary. The attendance system supposed to agree with requirements of the Labour Code and related regulations, especially in the calculation of the actual time worked and break and overtime register. Elok - Opava also introduced evidence of the time which was spent working on the orders and the catering system (without loading terminal). Following the successful implementation, the system integrated into the access system in both of its locations.
In 2009 Elok - Opava searched for a solution that would meet its requirements in terms of attendance, tracking orders, tracking access, vouchers and catering of the staff. MaDaM managed to meet all required parameters. Further requests were added to the system as a part of the delivery and implementation.
One of the requirements included the connection to K2 economic system, especially in the area of tracking time on projects. Realization proceeded through connection of the dialer of orders to the K2 system dialer of orders and by re-connection on outlet by registration of the time spent on the order while closing the attendance.
Reports were created and added for control of the outlet. Also, detailed viewes were added to the application for the perfect vison of the time spent on the orders, therefore the managers are able to control, how much time was actually spent on the order.
Implementation took place within a month, when testing of the set-up and training of users, then the application has passed into daily operation.
The second phase of the implementation was the introduction of the access system. After analyzing the access management needs in the buildings and in the facilities, the access points were defined and the assembly of the electronics and cabling were installed. The access points were added to the to the application and managers configured accesses for individual employees.
The system enables to flexibly react to further expansion of access points, its simple integration into the communication network access system and the introduction of the application interface.